Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tour de Burg

Pardon the fact the this years Tour photos are heavy on roadie content. Friday was the only day I designated as a day behind the camera. A day spent with torso hanging out the window, or perched precariously atop coolers and plastic bins full of refreshments in the back of a pick up truck carrening down dirt roads in pursuit of the action, occasionally cooling a GC member off via water balloons. The carnage was plentiful as I witnessed more than a couple single day participants licking their wounds from the Sally Hiner gravel. The rest of the story will surface in texture and form; something the old timers refer to as "print."





























2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nothing terribly exciting. My Rolodex was lost in The Big Fire and my relationships in The Industry burned with everything else. Looking to take matters into my own hands and do a little zine. Paper, rock, scissors, and lots of tape.

      Delete