Monday, November 14, 2011

Falling Behind

Since I have started shooting with film, there is always a lag before getting the images up. That lag has gotten even worse since I moved and dont have internet. Last weekend was the first annual Fall Brawl in Fredders. Lots of folks RSVP'd. 5 of us showed up. Sounds pathetic, like those high school nights where I got ditched and spent Friday night at home with my parents watching TV. Yuck! Just so happens, 5 was the magic number and the group rolled steady and heavy. pace was pushed as there wasnt a sloucher in the bunch. We rode the Gambrill side first, over to Kublai Khan which had mad trees down from the recent snow. then up and over to the lot to see if any slummers were there for the 10am. No dice, but we did see a lot of Punk Bikers. Even through the super techy drop trails, the crew stayed together. Perfect weather and trail conditions, melt down bevs and we even got to witness an oh so Pro bailout move by Pat Miller. We didnt even know he had split! I thought about Tomi when that trout swam betwteen my wheels on Supersweet. Everyone missed something. My pictures were lack luster, or so I felt as I carried the point and shoot. Here are sumtings...



I guess it was too cold for the Timber Rattlers, so I give you the Cobra...



and a few from Pat...


the creek was up and I made several attempts on the creek crossing...



finally, success...




I am sure you have all seen this one by now as it has gone viral...

Virginia Mountain Bike Trail from Scott Wootten on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment