Friday, May 20, 2011

Currently wasting away at a coffee shop, I sit, underwhelmedwhelemed as there is so much to do and so little time to do it. I suppose I will just go through these final moments of easy living juat as I would if the End were not so near. With 5 months of torment predicted for those of us who are not chosen times will be hard. However, I just remembered that back in the desert of Arizona this winter, I recieved a message that 2011 would be my year, so things should more or less cancel things out. I will predict my next 5 months to be mediocre at the worst, so stick close by my side and I can lead you into these difficult times ahead of us. I will ask only meager donations to keep the machine running at full steam. Please inquire within.

In non-apocolyptic news, I finally gave my bikes some much needed love. The cranks on my EWR had been holding on for some time and although I replaced the rings recently, the big one had its usual big ring abuse and the little suffered a broken tooth somewhere along SDS, and if I remember correctly, Elliot's was to blame. I also heard some not so happy noises coming from the drive train on the fixed gear and noticed some rollers missing from the chain.

Haggered cranks...


Tired chain...




Carrying the mess for years...






Deep contemplation...




The scene in the laundry room...




Tonight at Fogo de Chao...


No comments:

Post a Comment