Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sidelined

Some of the cables running through my wrist and thumb have been highly inflamed for the past few days, so I opted to take the weekend off in hopes of not further irritating it and missing the entire spring riding season. I have already overbooked and it looks like I am going to be pulling the plug on racing the Yee-ha. So much for making my return to the DH racing scene. With SDS the week after and something big in the works for other weeks there-abouts, something has got to give. Did some poking about yesterday to find some goodies for the new living quarters with some success. Megan texted me a photo of a chair which I scooped up yesterday as well as this fine grocery getter. Contact me if you want to rent some ad space...


Another 3 wheeler, this one of the velocepede variety. Couldnt justify the purchase...


Feels appropriate...


Lurkers need to post up!

No comments:

Post a Comment