Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fotos Finally

Yes they are all from the fisheye which kinda bothers me, but as I have already mentioned, my primary camera has gone missing once again; this time it may be for real. Who knows, I did find my phone burried in the leaves out there after dropping it at the Jawbone lot, so I guess if for no other reason, camera retrieval will get me back out there sooner than later, however finding it on a Ring attempt would be doubtful as it would be dark, I would most likely be half asleep and already in the hurt locker. Anyway, here are the half assed images from my end.

Matt already hitting the Hammer Gel. Just the thought of eating that crap gives me stomach issues...


Chris on the move...


The sun on the rise along Jawbone...


Fueling up for Short Mountain...


Chris on the off-camber...


Lunchin' at Edinburg...


Shattered from the climb up to Signal Knob...


I was just trying to hang on for the descent...


Anyone for a little East ridge action?


The spirit rises and sets with the sun...


A cruel joke...


Next time, definately next time...

1 comment:

  1. I'll put a word out in the squirrel community, maybe something will come up.

    ReplyDelete