Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Deep Lametations...

Found on drunkcylist.com

flo Says:

April 19th, 2011 at 1:05 pm
Fuck, the main reason I ride a singlespeed is because I don’t have the coin to buy a groupo and the other shit that is required for gears. I agree, shit is overpriced. Especially when for less than the price of a new decked out mtb bike I can go pick up a new CRF450. And that fucking has an engine! Why should nice italian-made bibs with a comfy chamois run me north of $150? Why is it so damn hot here in the desert come summer time? I just don’t know. Why won’t my son just fall asleep when he’s so dang tired? Instead he just cries and fuses. I just don’t know! Why does he cry and get bent out of shape when trying to take a deuce in his diaper? Personally, I find taking a deuce to be rather comforting. Deep unanswered thoughts by Flo.

No comments:

Post a Comment