Thursday, March 24, 2011

March On

As the saying goes "Beware the ides of March," but as usual I failed to listen. In the past 2 weeks, it would seem I have the Mr Hankey touch where everything I am in contact with turns to shit. There is hope however, as one of my clients, who was talking me off the ledge the other day reminded me that March is in like a lion and out like a lamb. Rumor also has it that March is the month of cheesy cliches. So I am doing away with the massive bungalo and roomates, as well as the idea of a weekend get away, and trading them all for solo living in the city. Not too keen on the idea of apartment living again, but at least I wont have to deal with some of the madness that has been unfolding at the home 20 as of late. Nuff said on that front, I have a new frame that I need to focus on ideas for as my name is next up on the long list of frames coming out of one man's fab shop in Santa Cruz. I always think visual aids are a good idea, because one man's vision is another's blindness, whatever the heck that means. So yes, I have been perusing the interwebs and have come up with some inspiring images.

Something about this bike screams fun...


This image comes courtesy of Tim and this bike competed in early 24 hour events so you know its comfortable for all day afairs...


The Navigator is ridden by some of the best single track descenders in the valley and boasts plenty of stand over...


This bike handles like its on rails...


The Jackalope bike had lots of hand positions for long rides...


Nuff said...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan, on that fine Trek downhill machine, works at one of my clients in Alexandria. Saw him today.

    punga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Dan earned his run on that. At the 6-pack downhills, the weeks previous winner has to race it.

    ReplyDelete