Friday, February 25, 2011

One Stinkin' Bike

Photos are still trickling in from the travels such as these first 2 courtesy of Sabrina Dietrich taken at Gabe's. I could have made the excuse that I am on the wrong bike, but it is a single speed 29er w/ flat pedals and so its always the "wrong bike." I got over that excuse when I started racing DH on a hand me down hardtail and getting middle of the field times in expert. This post is dedicated to the having the wrong bike at the right time. Got an excuse?




Posing on the "All Arounder." Hold your line or get wet...




Putting a 29er track up on the wall...




One of me on Mackey's from Tractor. Dont think I have posted this one yet...



Pat caught me in the act...



Sometimes you have to pay to play...





I have been told...



And now you can follow me and the rest of your (least)favorite bloggers in one place... http://mtbikenow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment