Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Time is winding down and it's only a couple of days before I slide down that dinosaur's back and into the driver's seat shouting "Yabba dabba doo," heading west and south, then west again in search of warmer weather and unfamiliar terrain. It's been a long time coming. I haven't left the region since I moved back from the west coast 3 years ago. I know camping in the desert will be anything other than warm, but it will be somewhere different, and this year I have some fresh camping gear. Bags are packed and have been for a week or so, until I went rummaging through one for yesterday's riding clothes. My new pano camera showed up today, so hopefully I will have some intersting images from that, as well as the other 6 camreas I have onboard, to share when I return.

Tim has been busy modifying the van for the trip...



Dickerson Quarry from Hounddog's video vault...



The Dog, the Crest, and one fine ollie. Not sure who took the foto...

No comments:

Post a Comment