Sunday, March 21, 2010

Its Been a While

Its been 2 months since I have been out riding with the crew or out on single track at all in 2 months, as the trails here have been quietly snoozing under a think blanket of snow. On the 1st climb up to the ridge trail, I could feel the time away from the mountains and thought my heart might jump out of my chest, but after another 10 or 15 minutes, I regained my composure and settled confortably into the pace the group was setting. Several new bikes were in attendence and everyone seemed to be in good spirts, happy to be playing on the rocks once again. We rode the usual suspects and I was eager to take pictures of something other than my front wheel: namely my friends riding bikes. Here are a couple of images I captured today...

The sun rises over the ridge as we prepare for departure...

Pat makes some big moves on this steep climb. Picture do it no justice...








Chad putting the bike through the motions...



Pat got the photo, but it was Poz with the glory, cleaning the first climb on Newburg...

No comments:

Post a Comment