Sunday, December 13, 2009

This Weekend: A Wash...

There was a lot of buzz about happening this weekend and top priority on the list was a big Frederick ride on sunday. Unfortunately, mother nature had other plans. There were going be some folks from out of town in the area, and I was eager to meet them on my turf for a change. They all headed out on saturday to beat the weather, but me and a couple others would have to sit it out and work. I actually split early due to flu like symptoms. After much rest, my body managed to fight it off. Since I didn't get out to play this weekend, I will post some pics from a Frederick ride a couple weeks back. Note the shorts and short sleeves in contrast to last weeks gear. As always, click to enlarge.

Chad charging on Salamander...





Logs like this don't last. Gotta get 'em while you can...



Despite a slipped pedal, Pat and his camera make me look pretty...




Craig Stang is an old BMX buddy of mine and just one of many faces we saw on Iceburg...

No comments:

Post a Comment