Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Homeward Bound...

Finally I sorted through all of the photos from my travels and am sharing some that are my faves for one reason or another.
This shot (mtb-canuck photo) is from my final ride in sunny California and really captures the overall attitude early on. Things went down hill that day, literally, but all in all a great ride. The write up and carnage report... [url]http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=382457[/url]



I packed all I could in the car and left the Califonia sun behind me...



The sunset along the way...



Sunrise in the high desert...





Some folks climbing Amasa Back...



A squadron of riders drops down toward pothole arch...



After only one day of riding, I felt the call of the road.

While out for a hike, I enjoy a frosty bud...



Back in Maryland, I enjoyed a nice 35 miler on a saturday afternoon through Gambrill and the Shed. I heard rumors buzzing of something happening the next day and at 11:30 that night, Ricky informs me of some single speed gathering. "14 miles, lots of stops, goofin' and kegs." It sounded mellow and fun. I showed up early in jeans and a hoody, not to mention quite sore from the previous day, to find out it was actually a race. Write up and links here... [url]http://www.singlespeedoutlaw.com/issue5/blog.shtml[/url] Great event by the way!

Washedup Wear in full effect (steve photo)...



House party...



Chris had by far the coolest bike there. Fixie ripping with punk points in hand...



See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment